- 1. QUICK START GUIDE
- 2. SET UP YOUR RISK PROJECT
- 2.1. Create/Customise the Risk Model
- 2.2. Create/Customise the Risk Table
- 3. PERMISSIONS
- 3.1. Risk Manager Admin
- 4. BOOK A DEMO
1. QUICK START GUIDE
- Open (or create) a Jira Project in which you want to manage your risks.
- Find the „Risk Management“ tab from the left Project panel.
- Navigate to the „Risk Model“ page and customise the model based on your risk management method.
- Navigate to the “Risk Tables” page and customise the table templates or create your own. Here you can also link your Risk Table to the Risk Model of your choice.
Here is a short video tutorial guiding you through these steps – SoftComply Risk Manager Quick Start Guide:
2. SET UP YOUR RISK PROJECT
2.1. Create/Customise the Risk Model
Risk Model determines the way in which you assess your risks – how many risk characteristics you need and what risk evaluation method you use.
You can create your own risk models from scratch or you may customise the existing risk model templates provided:
- Go to “Apps” → “Risk Manager Plus” → “Risk Models” page to create your own risk models or to edit any of the existing risk model templates provided.
- All Risk Model attributes are customisable, i.e. you can name your own risk characteristics (classifiers), risk classes, risk iterations, etc.
Once you have a risk model defined, you can use this in any of your risk projects.
2.2. Create/Customise the Risk Table
Risk Table provides you with an overview of your risks – you can work on your risks either in the Risk Table view or in a Jira issue view one risk at a time. You can also create multiple sheets for each Risk Table.
You can create your own Risk Table from scratch or you may customise the existing Risk Table templates provided:
- Go to “Apps” → “Risk Manager Plus” → “Risk Tables” page to create your own Risk Tables or to edit any of the existing risk table templates provided.
- Add sheets and define columns as you would in Excel.
- Connect your Risk Table with a Risk Model and assign the Jira fields (column types) to your table columns for additional information about your risks.
3.1. Risk Manager Admin
Your Jira administrator can provide the admin permissions to the Risk Manager in your team. Risk Manager’s Administrators can create new Risk Models and Risk Tables, customise the existing ones, add/edit/remove risk characteristics/classifiers etc.
4. BOOK A DEMO
To learn more about the SoftComply Risk Manager Plus on Jira Cloud, you are most welcome to book a DEMO CALL with the SoftComply team.