Pricing starts from
How it works
There is a limit of 50 snapshots that you can take per Confluence page.
All static snapshots are stored together with your Confluence pages, i.e. your data is managed and stored by Atlassian. SoftComply only gathers the data, encrypts and zips it, and stores it with your Confluence page itself. SoftComply does not store your data anywhere outside Confluence.
We are happy to support you! Please contact us at email@example.com or BOOK A DEMO with our team.
The Static Snapshot app sends data to the following external domains:
Most of the external domains are used by the Static Snapshot app just for downloading external images (gravatars, icons, etc).
The Static Snapshot app asks for the end user’s consent to sending data to external domains, i.e. “App can send data to…“ because in order to receive images from the remote servers we need to send the request for it first. In other words, the end user consent request is needed here only to request data from the external servers. The Static Snapshot app does not send any user data to external servers, it only requests data from them.
SoftComply Static Snapshot does not store any data in external servers. Data is temporarily only passed in some cases in order to provide service (for example PDF files are generated by an external service). All the data during this process is stored in memory and is trashed after the service is provided to the user.
Domains that we use are the following:
- appspot.com – Google app engine domain for PDF generation.
- google-analytics.com – We use Google analytics to analyze user behaviour in our app.
- atlassian.net or atlassian.com domains – various Atlassian services to support our app.
- softcomply.com and softcomply.net – Static content for the app (logos, banners, etc).
- wp.com , gravatar.com and cloudflare.com – Static content (Atlassian assets).
Book a Demo Call