Description and content:
- Description: Overview of Atlassian event based architecture. How the events can trigger actions and what are the ways to use it for your own good. We will review Jira Automation and learn how to write rules that make you more effective and efficient in your work. Jira workflows and notifications are tightly connected to events happening in your Jira. Therefore we review the basics of building new workflows and customize the notification schemes as needed.
- Event driven architecture;
- Jira Automation;
- Custom events and notifications;
- Notification schemes in practice;
- Creating and modifying workflows.
Who should attend:
- Jira users and admins in an organization.
- Basic knowledge of Jira administration (on project setup level);
- Knowledgeable and experienced Jira user;
- Jira administrators access.