Description and content:
- Description: Overview of all aspects regarding Jira application level security. Who can administer Jira? What can different level administrators do? What can be done by a regular user? What are all the options we can modify in Jira regarding permissions? We will also review client’s security related setup in Jira and learn about the best practices in Jira security. Together we will go in depth into Jira permission schemes and single permissions.
- User management principles (User directories and authorization/authentication);
- Global permissions;
- Application access and licensing model;
- Permission system overview (Project roles, special roles, groups and individuals);
- Permissions overview in project context;
- Issue level security;
- Best practices of security setup.
Who should attend:
- Jira admins and experienced users in an organization.
- Basic knowledge of Jira administration (on project setup level);
- Knowledgeable and experienced Jira user;
- Jira administrators access.