Description and content:
- Description: Introductory course on the cybersecurity requirements for Medical Devices. Detailed overview of the different regulations, standards, guidance documents and requirements.
- Basic concepts of cybersecurity;
- FDA Guidance Documents, TIR57, UL 2900;
- Cybersecurity Risk Management;
- Cybersecurity and Post-Market Surveillance;
- Examples and workshop;
Who should attend:
- Professionals working in the Medical Device sector looking for guidance on the cybersecurity requirements for Medical Devices.
- Software developers wishing to have a better understating of the regulatory requirements for cybersecurity in Medical Devices;
- QAs seeking clarity on the application of cybersecurity concepts to Medical Devices;